Don’t throw out that sluggish computer. We’ll get it running like new!
Do you feel your blood pressure rising when you’re watching that hourglass or spinning wheel? Are pop-ups driving you crazy? Does it take forever just to reboot, then nothing’s really better? All of these things are signs that your computer needs a tune up… now.
There are multiple reasons for a computer to become slow and run less effectively than it used to. It could be a virus, a memory issue, or a fragmented hard drive. Why guess? We love putting on our mechanic’s hats and taking a look under the hood to get your computer screaming fast again.
Why People Come to Quantum for Computer Tune Ups:
- Same Day Service
You know your computer could use a good tune-up, but you can’t be without it for days. We know how you feel! That’s why you get same day service at Quantum PC. We’ll get your computer or laptop tuned up and your system cleaned fast so you get it back in your hands that same day.
- Virus Scan and Removal included
Are you going to have to pay extra for a virus removal? No way. If we find that a virus, malware, spyware, or adware is affecting your system, removal at the root is included free with your tune up package. You can rest easy knowing that when you come to us, you’ll get your computer back virus free.
- Full Diagnostic from Hardware to Software
We’re not just going to fix one thing, get you a little improvement and stop there. Our computer tune up experts go the full mile. We do a thorough diagnostic of hardware and software to find all fixes possible to get your computer working like new again. We’ll even do a complete dust removal of the inside, including all fans and components.
You Get All This for One Affordable Flat Rate Price. Wow!
- Removal of unwanted programs
- Optimization of startup and shutdown
- Configuration of background services and startup processes
- Installation of all critical system updates
- Removal of all toolbars and unwanted browser extensions
- Complete hardware diagnostics
- Removal of all viruses, malware, spyware, and adware
- Diagnostics of any performance problems
- Clean up of registry, temporary files, browser histories, and other junk
- Removal of dust from inside the computer, including all fans and components